Layered Oreo Dessert
1 package Oreos, crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
8 oz cream cheese
2 8 oz containers of Cool Whip
1 can of chocolate pudding (such as Thank You brand)
Miniature chocolate chips or chocolate shavings
1. Combine the Oreos and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
2. Combine cream cheese and one container of cool whip, then spread this mixture over the Oreos.
3. Spread chocolate pudding over the cream cheese mixture.
4. Spread the cool whip over the chocolate pudding and decorate the top with mini chocolate chips or shaved chocolate.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve!