Mini Cinnamon Rolls (Pampered Chef Recipe)
Originally Posted by Jen
2 8 oz packages refrigerated crescent rolls
¼ cup butter or margarine (softened)
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup raisins (optional)
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Separate rolls into rectangles, press perforations.
3. Spread butter over dough.
4. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
5. Sprinkle mixture over rectangles.
6. Roll up each rectangle from the short end.
7. Cut each roll into 5 slices.
8. Place slices cut-side down in ungreased pan (pie or baking dish).
9. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Mix powdered sugar and milk to make a glaze.
11. Drizzle on top of the warm rolls.
**Makes 40 mini rolls**