Chinese Napa Cabbage Salad
* 1 (3 ounce) package chicken flavored ramen noodles
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
* 1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
* 1 large head napa cabbage, shredded
* 6 green onions, chopped
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 1/8 cup white sugar
1. Crush noodles, place them in a medium skillet and brown in butter over medium heat. Add almonds and sesame seeds. Stir often to prevent burning. Cool. Toss in a large bowl with cabbage and onions.
2. Prepare the dressing by whisking together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar. Pour over salad, toss and serve.