Peanut Butter Noodles
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons peanut butter
* 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
* 2 teaspoons hot chili paste (optional)
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 8 ounces noodles (spaghetti or udon)
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions
* 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
1. Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.