WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
Ingredients: (makes large quantity)
· 6 boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite size pieces)
· 1 chopped onion
· 3 or 4 cans of great Northern Beans (juice and all)
· 16 oz mild or medium salsa (personal preference)
· 1 tsp cumin
· 1/3 of the large Velveeta block cheese (cut into small pieces to help melt)
· ½ of the small square of Monterey Jack or Jalapeno pepper cheese
· chili powder (as much as you like), salt and pepper to season
1. Cook chicken.
2. Saute onion.
3. Combine all ingredients in a crock pot or large pot on the stove.
4. Heat until all cheese is melted.
5. Serve with grated cheddar cheese, Fritos, crackers, etc.