TRIFLE DESSERT (Easy)
·Chocolate devils food cake mix
·Instant chocolate pudding mix (lg box)
·Toffee chips (find near the chocolate chips)
**You’re going to use half of the ingredients for each layer**
1. Make the cake as directed on the box and bake it.
2. Once the cake is cooled, break it up into bite size pieces, then put a layer on the bottom of your trifle dish or large bowl.
3. Prepare the pudding from box directions then pour a layer onto the cake pieces.
4. Top this with toffee chips then cool whip.
5. Make another layer of the cake, pudding, toffee chips, then cool whip.
6. Top with remaining toffee chips.
**Can serve right away or place in the fridge until ready to serve.