Graham Cracker crust:
10 graham crackers (crushed)
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons strawberry jello powder
1 cup water
Filling: 1 quart strawberries
1. Mix crust ingredients together and press into a pie pan.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
3. Mix glaze topping dry ingredients then add water. Heat on the stove until thick.
4. Rinse and cap strawberries.
5. Place berries into the crust and cover with glaze topping.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.