Cinnamon Rolls with Apples
2 packages 7.5 oz buttermilk biscuits
¼ cup margarine (melted)
2/3 cup sugar
2 medium granny smith apples
1 T ground cinnamon
1/3 cup nuts (pecans or walnuts)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate biscuits.
3. In medium bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
4. Dip biscuits into butter then roll them in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
5. Arrange biscuits in a 13x9 pan.
6. Peel, core, and slice apples.
7. Place apples between each biscuit and around the edges.
8. Sprinkle nuts and remaining sugar mixture over the biscuits.
9. Bake 25-30 minutes.