·½ cup butter (softened)
·8 oz. softened cream cheese
·2 cups powdered sugar
·3 ½ cups of milk
·2 3.9 oz packages of instant chocolate pudding mix
·12 oz Cool Whip
·1 package of Oreos (broken into bite size pieces)
1. Mix butter, powdered sugar and cream cheese with a mixer and set aside.
2. In separate large bowl, mix milk and pudding together until beginning to thicken up.
3. Add Cool Whip to pudding.
4. In 13x9 pan, layer Oreos, then cream cheese mixture, then pudding mixture.
5. Do another layer, ending with some crushed Oreos on top.