VERY moist Corn Bread
1.25 c. yellow cornmeal
.75 c. flour (I used 2/3 rice, 1/3 oat to make up this am't, but I doubled the recipe, so it was easier )
2 tsp bake powder
.25 tsp bake soda
.75 tsp salt
.25 c. sugar
.75 c. sour cream (make this a little more, almost a cup, imo)
.5 c. milk (I used rice, but regular or soy would work fine)
2 tbs butter melted (I used a soy substitute and it worked fine)
1. preheat oven 400
2. Grease 8" pan
3. In lrg. bowl, mix dry ingredients
4. In med. bowl whisk sour cream, milk and eggs together
5. Quickly stir in butter
6. Pour liquids over dry ingredients
7. Stir w/rubber spatula just to bled. Do Not Over Mix!
8. Scrap batter into pan.
9. Bake 20 min. or until toothpick test is good.
11. Cool in pan a few mins, then on wire rack. Cut into squares.